At ASI, we provide assessments, retrofitting, training and education in Energy Efficiency and Resource Efficiency for householders, businesses and government authorities.
Current and recent programs include:
- ACT government on provision of assessments and retrofits and authoring and training of education resources.
- NSW Office of Environment and Heritage on Resource Efficiency programs for business.
- NSW Environment Protection Agency on their Waste Less Recycle More auditing program for businesses.
- NSW Health to create better financial and health outcomes for Aboriginal communities, by promoting, presenting and implementing energy efficiency strategies.
- Tafe North Coast, to deliver the Certificate IV in Home Sustainability Assessment training.
“Colin George at ASI, has a thorough knowledge and experience in Energy Efficiency and Sustainable Outcomes. He has worked with the ACT Government on the Outreach Energy and Water Efficiency Program as an energy assessor, trainer, facilitator and mentor of staff and volunteers.
Colin has an exceptional ability for inclusiveness and can communicate effective sustainability strategies with low- income clients, energy officers, managers and government executives.”
Manager – Outreach Energy Efficiency Program at ACT Government
“The NSW Health Department has contracted the services of The Australian Sustainability Institute (ASI) Pty Ltd for improving energy usage in aboriginal communities. ASI utilises constructive education techniques as well as practical application of skills to achieve desired objectives.”
Senior Environmental Health Officer | Public Health